At EMR, we look at the requirements of each individual project and recommend the best technology fit for the application.
- Fiber optic backbone using SDH/SONET as the underlying technology.
We can offer a wealth of interfaces, unmatched availability and a powerful management system. Its simplicity in installation and maintenance is unprecedented. The latest generation offers extensive layer 2 and layer 3 capabilities on its Ethernet boards.
- Solutions built on industry-proven standards
(Multiprotocol Label Switching – Transport Profile).
This packet technology caters for deterministic traffic, sub 50 ms reconfiguration times and flawless IP transport. The nodes are connected with fibre or copper links in any physical topology.
- Standalone routers which have been specially designed for SCADA and Telemetry, nevertheless are well suited to many different applications.
Both standard Ethernet/IP and serial interfaces are available.
Our design capabilities optimise your network-build based on either your own design ethos or existing topologies. We use best-of-breed active equipment to build LANs and WANs and specialise in the integration of legacy networks into an IP environment.
We know as well as anyone that the implementation of IP Networks into industrial environments requires specialist products and knowledge. Equipment should be designed to withstand extreme levels of temperature, dust, water, and high levels of electrical noise.
We supply and install solutions to withstand all of these environments and meet all industry standards (e.g. IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 and NEMA TS2) that relate to ruggedness and/or performance of mission critical networks.
- OTN Systems is dedicated to building superior networks for the industry. Its roots go back to the mid-eighties, when the team started with the development of an innovative networking technology matching the needs of the Siemens industrial divisions.
- Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks.
- Huawei provides all-optical network access solutions for industry-specific applications and Internet Service Providers.