Why Microwave Networks?
Clients are increasingly requiring higher capacity connectivity at remote locations. Microwave radio will deliver a high-throughput, low-latency solution, and is suitable for any network scenario:
- New mobile backhaul networks
- Evolution of existing networks
- Fixed broadband over microwave
- Private networks
- Resilience to fibre connectivity
- High throughput ‘last-mile’ connectivity
Microwave radio supports all transport technologies (IP, MPLS, Ethernet and TDM), all deployment types, and all applications, all under a common management system. Microwave also supports all migration scenarios from TDM via Ethernet to IP and MPLS. It supports both Line-of-Sight (LOS) and Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) configurations for efficient outdoor small cell deployments.